Scheduling at your fingertips, From anywhere.
Schedules are organized and managed from your smartphone, tablet or computer. Everything is done in real time. The Schedule feature is simple and intuitive to use, and requires no effort on your part.
What our clients appreciate about us:
- Individual or team viewing modes
- Location-based viewing mode with Google Maps
- The simplicity of creating a schedule
- Smartphone access
Post your team requirements, then sit back and let the magic happen.
ShiftMarket is an exclusive marketplace for your team. Publish a shift* online on the app and let members of your team come forward and provide their availability.
Digital magic at work.
- having a say in scheduling
- being kept informed in real time
- It’s often used by part-time workers, students, freelancers and temp workers
The in-house antidote for last-minute scheduling conflicts.
Who among us has never experienced last-minute conflicts or cancelations?
Even while you’re sleeping, our algorithm is busy at work looking for the most suitable replacement available from your teams. As good as if you were there yourself: the right person at the right time.
The in-house antidote…
- So you can stay focused on your business
- You no longer need to call everyone in your contact list, one by one
- The algorithm works while you sleep based on your habits
- Faster than you could punch out a phone number on your keypad
Provide assignment locations and hit the road!
Distribute your shifts and assignments, wherever the destination, just once, on the interactive map in the Place feature. Enjoy managing your addresses, assignments and teams from wherever, whenever, in real time. It’s child’s play.
Incredibly simple and addictive.
- Interactive map viewing mode with Google Maps
- All information in real time
- Particularly appreciated by event planners, food caterers, service businesses and delivery startups.
Turn on the AC, hook up the music, take out the trash….
Attribute shift tasks to your team or to certain members of your team. Our app will send them to their smartphones in real time. So, what should you do with that stack of post-its that you never use? Send them to us. We’ll make a giant puzzle out of them!
Our app is much more reliable and fun to use than sticky notes.
- Turn on the AC
- Hook up the music
- Take out the trash
- Stop buying post-its
- Try Shiftmeapp
Asking for vacation time is no longer taboo for anyone.
The Request feature intelligently assembles all of your team’s vacation requests, giving you an immediate, clear and flexible idea of how they will impact the schedule.
Our algorithm provides you with replacement options.
All you have to do is choose (and wish them a nice vacation…). Flexible, collaborative, intelligent, reassuring.
HR’s favorite feature:
- Centralized, thorough and accurate visibility
- Analysis in real time of the impacts on scheduling + proactive solutions
- Takes your country’s legal grounds into consideration
- Automatically updates payment data
Jack? Present. Jill? Present. David? …. David...?!
Log in with your password or your smartphone as soon as you get in, during breaks and once you’ve finished your shift. No need for specific installation or configuration; a computer, tablet or smartphone will get the job done. What if you no longer had to tally up hours at the end of the month?
The CHECK IN/OUT feature does it for you in real time.
Useful and reliable for…
- Making wage processing easier
- Avoiding unpleasant surprises in pay slips
- Monitoring business in real time
- Reassuring the entire team
Give data a voice.
Your business is packed with information. We will process it all for you in the form of straightforward reports that are easily comprehensible for all parties involved. Shiftmeapp processes all of your salary data. You can then import it into whichever external pay system you may use. Line-by-line retranscription is now a thing of the past.
- HR for fast, precise and efficient processing of salary data
- Managers for accurate monitoring of overtime hours to make up
- Directors and financial departments for monitoring budgets